Lecturer of Practice
- Office Address: 326 Dougherty
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS in Chemical Engineering, University of Alabama
- MS in Chemical Engineering, University of Tennessee
Brandon Stevens is an experienced chemical engineer with over eleven years in the chemical industry at Eastman and Honeywell.
He specializes in process simulation, process and equipment design, and economic evaluation of chemical processes. In addition to the traditional chemical engineering roles, he also served roles as an engineering tax analyst and a project manager. He is a licensed professional engineer in Tennessee.
After leaving the chemical industry in 2019, Stevens has focused on work in education. Before joining the University of Tennessee, he served as a high school chemistry teacher at St. Christopher’s School in Richmond, Virginia.
Awards and Recognitions
- Professional Engineer in Tennessee, 2016
- Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning Associate Level Certification, 2020
- Engineers Without Boarders
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers